Thursday, September 12, 2013

New York Spring 2014 Fashion Week Street Style Part 7

Street style on the last day of New York Fashion Week is pretty graphic. Shooting outside Jeremy Scott, photographer Phil Oh captured legendary stylist Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele sporting a mind-bending optical illusion tracksuit, and model Ruby Jean Wilson toting a fresh-from-backstage bag emblazoned with a rainbow TV No Signal color block. And aside from plaids and Goyard bags, there was Natalie Joos's sweeping caped dress, resembling blue china with gold leaf. As we move on to London, these popping prints will keep New York emblazoned in our minds (or at least, on the Pinterest boards).


Chiara Ferragni at the Tommy Hilfiger show in Prada Wedges, Tommy Hilfiger Striped Suit, Celine Bag, Prada Sunglasses.


Anna Dello Russo at Proenza Schouler

I honestly can't say that I like these gladiator sandals - at least on someone, but if this was just displayed I would say it is a work or art. I guess there's truth when they say it's all about the way you present it...


Hanne Gaby Odiele in an Anna Sui top and Proenza Schouler bag

I love laughter - and I love orange - at least this season I love orange.


Linda Fargo with a Goyard bag

Artsy bags and shoes are a favorite of mine. I love shoes more, but whenever I see an artistic bag I get just as exited.


Ruby Jean Wilson with a Jeremy Scott bag


Caroline Brasch Nielsen in a CĂ©line top

If you know anything about Indian culture, then you most definitely know about men's traditional dress. This is what a man would wear - at least not in that print and color, but the style is the same nonetheless. I actually really like it - more than a sari.


Ursina Gysi in 3.1 Phillip Lim everything

Modern print paired with great shoes is a winner win win.


Natalie Joos at Marchesa

Marchesa's clothing reminds me of birds about to take flight. This showgoer completely fits the Marchesa mold in my eyes.


Kyleigh Kuhn at Marchesa

Pretty schoolgirl esque looks are something that I have been noticing this fashion week.


At Proenza Schouler

The image of what out world is today - beautiful, car infused, independent, and with texting on the go. The only significant thing that this photo doesn't capture is global warming.

1 comment:

  1. I love all of the outfits! :)

    http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete