Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New York Spring 2014 Fashion Week Street Style Part 6

The beginning of the week was all about jeans and sweaters, so it's exciting to see colorful skirts and dresses making an appearance. There are hemlines of varying lengths, but a dressier vibe all-around. For these elegant women on the sidewalk, it's less street-style and more just—style.


Chiara Ferragni in a Celine Shoes, MSGM Dress, Celine Bag, Celine sunglasses.

I love patterns for fall... they add a fresh, unique look to the overall and I especially love the bright colors of this dress.


Giovanna Battaglia and Anna Dello Russo
On Giovanna: Prada
On Anna: Saint Laurent


Fei Fei Sun at Marc by Marc Jacobs

I love the kind of "street art" that people sneak out with a set of spray paints to do. This top is so darn creative, and I just want to make one myself... time to break out my tees!


Taylor Tomasi Hill at Rodarte in an Alexis Mabille top

Love the shoes, particularly the way they tie the entire look together.


Deena Adbulaziz at Rodarte

Very minimalist and classic, but not in a bad way at all.


Constance Jablonski at Wes Gordon

Seventies flair on the house! I do like the top more than the bottom, I must say.


Vogue's Virginia Smith at Rodarte in a Givenchy pant

This photo gets the award for the most artistic photo of the bunch. Love the entire thing.


Miroslava Duma at Marc by Marc Jacobs in a Céline skirt, Hermès bag

I love Miroslava Duma. She is one of the biggest street style stars that you see in fashion week.


Saint Laurent boots (right)

She twosome.


Lindsey Wixson at Marc by Marc Jacobs with a Reed Krakoff bag

This is a surprisingly "real" looking outfit for fashion week. I can actually see myself wearing this to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment