Sunday, July 7, 2013

On My Life: Frozen Yogurt, Window Shopping, Hats, and Rings Galore

It's been a while since I've done a on-my-life post, but since I took some great pictures yesterday while out shopping with my family, I decided it would be a good idea to showcase my day in this post.

We went to a frozen yogurt bar, where I had two flavors - Dutch Chocolate and Birthday Cake - topped with cookie dough and fudge brownies. (Above)
My sister had the Dutch Chocolate with chocolate sprinkles and yogurt covered raisins finished off with what I think was honey syrup. (Below) Of course, we both chose lime green spoons - we're like that sometimes. :)


The first boutique we went to was one called "Charming Charlie", were I tried on a beautiful hat. Sadly, I couldn't get it, but it was fun trying on! (I always looks weird when I take selfies, sort of like I'm about to kill someone. :))


I couldn't resist snapping a shot of these three beautiful looks at "White House Black Market". What I love about that store is the fact that all the pieces are my style.


I think this middle look was my very favorite. The graphic design is added to with a jeweled belt and a red coral necklace, the last of which adds the perfect pop of color to an otherwise graphic but standard ensemble.


We had some fun with my sister when she tried on the heaviest, flashiest rings she could find and I photographed them. I think this picture will be going up on her blog too, but I just love remembering the moment.


Here is one of the pieces I bought. Very graphic, and it's such a unique design that it really appeals to me.


Well, that's it for this post. An outfit post will be coming up tomorrow, but until then, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment