Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Black and White

Dress; Vintage, Shoes; Prabal Gurung, Clutch; Vintage, Rings; Charming Charlie

My sister and I took a few pictures the other day for both of our blogs, but although we're not sure if we will post the photos of her, I'm going  to go ahead and put mine up. I recently purchased this artful black and white dress from a vintage store (honestly, I can never get enough of vintage) with my Mom and sister. I wasn't really sure about it at first, but now I just adore it. :) We watched "Mama Mia" yesterday afternoon. I have heard lots of negative comments on the film, but now I can say that everyone who must have had that negativity must have watched it with a blindfold and earmuffs, as that movie is officially going on my all time favorite movies list, up there with "Inception" and "Gone With The Wind". 
For those of you who want a nice, wearable lip color like the one I'm wearing in these pictures, simply apply red lipstick, let it stay for a few minutes, and carefully rub it off with a napkin. This red lip is easy, wearable, and works wonderfully as a stain.










No comments:

Post a Comment