Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Daily Face #1


Today I used these products for my makeup look. Of course, during the summer, bronzer and sunscreen are essentials, so I wore the Kiss My Face SPF 15 (in the green bottle) and a bit of the Physician's Formula Multi-Colored Pearl Perfection Bronzer (center). I usually don't like to wear foundation in the summer, but I used Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation as a sort of a concealer to cover up some imperfections around my nose, chin, ect. A tip I used was to use the product on the neck of the bottle. This product is usually slightly thicker than the rest, perfect for concealing. 
I used the Estee' Lauder Lipstick In Rose Creme as a double product - I used a touch of it on my lips and added just a hint on my cheeks for a light, natural glow. For eyes I had just a thin coat of Revlon Lash Potion Mascara In Waterproof, which stays on really well. I also did a home manicure by layering the Sally Hansen Maximum Growth in 03 Vanilla Whimsy on top of the Sally Hansen Lustre Shine in 001 Moonstone. This created a sort of a classic, creamy and slightly glossy shade that is perfectly wearable.


Below is the Estee' Lauder Lipstick In Rose Creme on my arm. I swatched this to show you how the lipstick looks on my lips and my cheeks. What I really like about this lipstick is the fact that you can apply just a little or build it up. From left to right is how I used it for my lips and the other is how I used it on my cheeks. (I apologize for the bad lighting, it is quite an overcast day.)


I just got my latest ELLE issue in the mail yesterday. Amanda Seyfried looks great on the nineties-style cover, as well as with no makeup except a touch of lipstick. :) Hope you are enjoying your summer!


1 comment:

  1. The Estee Lauder rose crème lipstick is lovely! I must give it a try! Nice post!


    Lorraine xx

    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete