Saturday, August 17, 2013

Style Icon: Miranda Kerr


I have several style icons that I love, and if you have ever checked out my Pinterest account here then you would probably have seen my style boards. I always love to update those boards, and whenever I see a look I love, I pin it - along with a brief summary of who it is, what she is wearing, where she is in the photo, and when the photo was taken. Even though I dearly love my pinterest account, and I could go on and on about it for the entire post, I'm not here to talk about it. I'm here to talk about one of my top style icons - Miranda Kerr. Everything that Miranda chooses to wear is something I really envy, and if anyone asked me who I would trade closets with, Miranda would be in my top two. (Right alongside the Duchess of Cambridge). In this post, I'll show to you some of the most memorable looks - and the looks I've pinned - on Miranda Kerr. A lot of these looks are really great for fall fashion inspiration including the one from November 28, 2012, (the fourth photo in this selection) a photo that captures the classic, trendy outfit that really captures the denim, as well as the animal print trend of this fall. Aka, back-to-school. (Note: these looks are all from the middle of 2012 to this point in 2013. I would do post on a wider range of her looks, but I wanted to be a little more current.) So, whithout further ado, please enjoy my lookbook on some of my very favorite looks with Miranda Kerr.


Miranda Kerr in an Equipment shirt, A.L.C. pants, Céline bag, Manolo Blahnik heels, Stella McCartney sunglasses on the street, New York on July 10, 2012


Miranda Kerr in an Erdem top and skirt, Lanvin shoes, Miu Miu sunglasses, and Prada bag on the street, Sydney, Australia on August 15, 2012


Miranda Kerr in an Isabel Marant jacket and boots, Givenchy bag on the street, New York on November 6, 2012


Miranda Kerr in an Isabel Marant jacket and boots, Alexander Wang tote on the street, New York on November 24, 2012


Miranda Kerr in a sunflower Tabitha Webb "Jasmine" dress with azure blue sandals at a Victoria's Secret collection launch on February 27, 2013 in New York City.


Miranda Kerr in a printed dress from the Mary Katrantzou spring/summer 2013 collection at Good Morning America on February 28, 2013.


On April 14 2013, Miranda Kerr’s off-duty style whilst out and about in Hollywood comprised a khaki jacket from the Lily Aldridge for Velvet collection, a black skirt and a printed T-shirt, paired with taupe ankle boots and a black tote.


Miranda Kerr in G-Star jacket, Isabel Marant boots, Bulgari watch, and Chanel sunglasses exiting Pier 59 Studios, New York City on May 31, 2013


Miranda Kerr in Proenza Schouler at the the 2013 CFDA Fashion Awards


Miranda Kerr in a Hervé Léger blush pink bandage dress at an appearance on Fox and Friends in New York on June 4, 2013.


Miranda Kerr in skinny jeans, a printed shirt, and baby pink platform heels at Incheon International Airport in South Korea on June 11, 2013.


Miranda Kerr in a Jill Stuart dress, Barbara shoes, Stonehenge jewelry at The Saint Laurent store, Seoul on June 12, 2013


Miranda Kerr in Scanlan & Theodore shirt, Isabel Marant shorts, Linda Farrow sunglasses, Balmain x Aurélie Bidermann bag, Pretty Ballerinas shoes on the street in New York on June 17, 2013


Miranda Kerr in Isabel Marant shirt, skirt, and shoes, Stella McCartney sunglasses on the street in New York on June 18, 2013


Miranda Kerr in a Temperley London dress, Balmain x Aurélie Bidermann bag, Stella McCartney sunglasses, Pretty Ballerinas shoes, Mara Carrizo Scalise bracelet on the street, New York


Miranda Kerr in a Creatures of Comfort dress, Balmain x Aurélie Bidermann bag, Miu Miu sunglasses, and MCS bracelet on the street, Long Beach, California on June 27, 2013


Miranda Kerr in a Wes Gordon dress, Bionda Castana shoes at the Narita International Airport, Japan on July 18, 2013


Miranda Kerr in a McQ Alexander McQueen dress, Marc Jacobs sunglasses, Cartier and MCS jewelry, Bionda Castana shoes, Samantha Thavasa bag leaving Narita International Airport in Tokyo on July 24, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment