Saturday, June 29, 2013

Dotted

Top; Old Navy, Skirt; Cherokee, Shoes; Etienne Aiger, Necklace; Vintage, Handbag; Vintage
This is the outfit I wore for an entire day, at the end of which I popped into a theater to see "The Bling Ring".  My outfit was dotted with not only dots but also the vintage pieces I picked up on a number of vintage shopping trips with my mom and sister. I was actually deciding between a vintage Fendi bag and this vintage Old Navy one, but the one I'm wearing today really deserved the prize of purchase. It was actually a choice deciding between a high-fashion label piece and a piece that had no big value. I mean, I may sound conceited, but most of us are naturally attracted to something that is worth more. But with this bag, I thought, it would be a pretty good idea to buy this. And it was. It's quite durable, it's a beautiful, almost carved design if you look at it closely, and, well, I love it.







No comments:

Post a Comment