Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Turquoise Stone Manicure

Today I did a new manicure which I think is perfect for my upcoming trip to Missouri.
Before I talk about this nail art, I feel I must apologize for the blurry quality of the photo above. Although I enjoy photos such as these, I feel when you are looking at a manicure, you want a clear, defined photo that details the subject as much as possible.
I got the inspiration for this look from the lovely writer of this post at polishandpearls.com. I have to admit, I did change it. (No matter how hard I try, each mani I do turns out different from the one I tried to copy.) In this nail look, I used more of a rose gold polish. I also used the technique for the gold polish application for the black polish. 
I actually did the last one accidentally. When you're stamping the nail polish on your nail (if you haven't read the post I linked for you, you probably don't know what I'm talking about) if you are me, you are liable to get carried away. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment