Saturday, June 8, 2013

Turquoise Afternoons

Shirt; Old Navy, Shorts; Vintage, Shoes; American Eagle, Handbag; Vintage, Rings; Vintage

I took these photos five minutes before leaving with my mom and sister to a busy three hour outing involving shopping and checking out library books. I am loving my shorts - I have been wearing them almost every day - and I can definitely say the same for my American Eagle wedges. 
It's always so easy to wear rings. You just slip them on, and you don't have to worry about whether or not they are taking attention away from a certain element in your outfit. You can be as daring as you like with rings, and you will probably never look trashy. Well, you do have to be careful to balance your rings out, but it's much easier than with other pieces of jewelry. 
I also love my chocolate chip cookies. (My other favorites are German Chocolate and Oatmeal Raisin.)








No comments:

Post a Comment