Monday, October 29, 2012

What Did She Wear? At The Dallas Opera's Dress Rehearsal For Aida

   When I attended the Dress Rehearsal of Aida at the Dallas Opera, I was really planning to wear another dress entirely.


Dress; Connected, Necklace; Forever 21  (click here to read my post on Forever 21, this necklace is the last photo), Shes; Etienne Aigner nude wedges, and E-Z Comb.

Then my Mom gave me this dress to try on, and after a couple of tweaks, it looked wonderful.
This picture was taken from below eye level, it looks like I am slouching when I'm not.......... Anyway, here you can see the sheer back.

I just loved wearing this hairstyle. I am a huge fan of an up-swept hairstyle, especially when it comes to evening. I used an E-Z Comb to create a starry effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment