Thursday, October 18, 2012

On My Life - Favorites From Teen Vogue November 2012

   I have done a ton of favorites over the past, but this time I thought I might do something different. The other day, I received my Teen Vogue November issue, and I decided to photograph and post my very favorite articles.


My November issue of Teen Vogue, photographed in a more creative way.
I certainly enjoyed this interview with Stella Greenspan. She is assistant to one of my favorite people at Vogue, Grace Coddington.
This was really interesting to read about! Fashion Editor Jane Keltner de Valle traded places (for 24 hours) with blogger Bryanboy. Totally unique!
I loved reading about Mackenzie Foy/Renesmee Cullen in this article. She is such a great personality, and she has moved up a lot at a young age.
It was really fantastic to read all about the home life of Karlie Kloss. We see her so often, unsmiling on runways or magazines, and it was a great change to see photos of her in her actual, "real" life.
As I am a blogger myself, it was great to read this article on the subject. I liked the photo art.
Ever since I watched the Summer 2012 Olympics, I have been seeing Gabby Douglass on TV, the internet, and magazines. This article told all about her beauty look for her legendary debut in the Gymnastics portion of the Olympics.
Last but not least, my favorite perfume ad for this issue was Florabotanica. Lately I have been hearing a lot about this particular perfume, and it was great to smell it for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment