Monday, October 8, 2012

On My Life - Favorite Forever 21 Jewelry Purchases

   I have been watching some Youtube Fashion and Beauty channels and I was thinking of doing my own "Haul" post. I was at Forever 21 the other day, (if you see me on Twitter or on Pose you probably already know that) and I walked in the store with an intention to buy some jewelry. 
   The last time I went is like, ages ago and I decided to buy some while I had the chance. I ended up walking out of the store with a haul of four beautiful necklaces. Below I have put some photos of my purchases, along with a description and what I thought of them.


All four of the necklaces. Forever 21 is being very feminine and flowery this season, which I love. As you can see, the pieces reflect a very delicate style.

This necklace was one of the cheaper ones in this haul, and if you look closely, you can see the tiny printed roses on the heart. My Mom and I both loved it.


I took a photo of this necklace individually, but when I got it on my computer and started uploading it here, I noticed that it was incredibly blurry and I decided to use this picture instead. I didn't really expect to see it in the store, (after all, it was a pretty small chance that I would get to see it) and I bought it immediately.

This locket was super long, it came a bit more than halfway to my waist. It isn't really meant to store pictures or anything, it is only for decorative use. The swirled gold really gives it a fairy tale look that I fell in love with.

I liked how delicate this necklace was, and with it's tiny rose and silver crystals it is so girly and pretty. I plan to wear it with a top of a light color to match the light and exquisite feeling of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment