Sunday, September 2, 2012

Review - Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner

 I recently bought this liner from Revlon  when  I stopped by at Target. I have a whole lot of eyeliners, (they are like my staple products) and I think that this particular liner is just amazing.
 It lasts me the whole day and it is just so high pigmented - it is just wonderful. I like to have liners that are either retractable (like this one) or just a pencil because it is just so much easier to apply than if you use a liquid or cream. Even though I do have a couple,
 I prefer to have it in a pencil or retractable form because it is just so much more easier to apply on the go, you don't have to worry about brushes or about a bottle. I just like to keep a favorite liner in my bag for application throughout the day.
  So this product is perfect for this particular purpose, which is great for me because I am always going somewhere and I usually don't have a lot of time to just sit down at my vanity and apply my makeup.  This eyeliner is wonderful, you don't have to sharpen it - it is always ready, and the formula is five star. 

2 comments:

  1. very nice eye liner I will try this after reading your review, I would eye liner but cant apply but as it pencil is very good will try this time.
    Cardiac Surgery India

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice good review..love the pencil..i was looking for long lasting eye liner. thank you for this review. i will buy this soon.
    Joint Replacement India

    ReplyDelete