Friday, September 21, 2012

Meadham Kirchhoff In Shoes, Bracelets, and Gloves Spring 2013 RTW

 The reason why I didn't just do a favorites post instead of a post like this one is because I didn't really like the clothes shown at the Meadham Kirchhoff show, a little too flashy for my taste, if you know what I mean. What I did like was the accessories. I chose six different photos of the different accessories shown by the models, the different category shown in the title above.

I loved this crystal encrusted bracelet the moment I saw it. Red and white where arranged in a flower and a star to make up this creation.
Let me stress that I would not wear this, ever, but let me also say to you that it looks too good to not write about here. It reminds me of some 18th century inspired type of shoe. The classic, embroidered blue with gaudy bows set onto it as decoration.
I think that this glittery glove would probably have been part of a concert costume for some great musical artist of the 1990s. Maybe Michael Jackson or even Madonna would wear it to sing one of their number one hits.
A simpler, but still flash/bedazzled heel. The main color is a standard, office style blue and gray while the heel is neon yellow lace and the buckle is a mix of blue and white crystals.
A lot like the buckle on that last heel, this bracelet has a layered quality. Also notice the big , white crystal in the top center.
Last but not least, my favorite bracelet/cuff in the collection. Pearl with crystal arranged, making the effect look a lot like a under sea shell. I am thinking of those tropical coral reefs match this bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment