Saturday, April 5, 2014

Green Door In Houston


Has anyone noticed that my posts get published in a pattern? For instance, I might see a blogger or celebrity wearing a certain outfit I think is just wonderful, but then I see so many others, and of course, I must chronicle them as well. The result is a string of three or more photographs of celebrities wearing this or that, and full weeks in which I don't publish a single photograph taken by yours truly. Given that this is a blog dedicated to lifestyle (photography, art, fashion, beauty, cats, ect.) I would like to break free of the pattern, so as to not necessarily make this b-log boring for a-ll. I don't know why I just did that. Anywho, here are a few photographs taken in Houston, just a few steps from the site where I shot 4408 In Houston but still a completely different landscape nevertheless.






WHAT I WAS WEARING:
HANDBAG: VINTAGE
NECKLACES: CHARMING CHARLIE
WATCH: QUARTZ
DRESS:XHILARATION
SHOES: ETIENNE AIGER
EARRINGS: CRYSTAL DIANE STUDIOS

No comments:

Post a Comment