Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Red Twilight

When I bought this dress over a year ago, I tried to put something together with it, but failed miserably. A red semi-sweater dress did not go well with a heart shaped pendant from Forever 21, even if said pendant was very beautiful, blah blah blah. However, when going to see The Wonderful Wizard of Oz on Broadway, I thought, why not? A year of purchasing nude heels and finding a certain jeweled ring had amounted to producing an assemble I could feel proud of and in. As my mother and I walked by the African American Museum on our way to the Fair Park Music Hall, the location of the Broadway productions of The Wizard of Oz for the past three weeks, we saw people dressed as Dorothy, the Scarecrow, and even a few witches. "Who are you?" My mother asked me.
I am Dorothy's shoes.










I WAS WEARING:
DRESS: D-F-W
HEELS: KELLY & KATIE
RING: VINTAGE
EARRINGS: CRYSTAL DIANE STUDIOS


No comments:

Post a Comment