Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Taylor and Meredith Swift Look Effortlessly Stylish In NYC

WHO: Taylor Swift
WHAT: Steven Alan top, J. Mendel bag, Isabel Marant ankle boots
WHERE: On the street, New York
WHEN: March 30, 2014

Despite having oh so many wonderful photos of a certain supermodel piling up my feed, I couldn't bypass this gorgeous shot of the country singing sensation we know as Taylor Swift in the most gorgeous combination of earthy tones mixed with a few pops of color. At first glance, the city carrier seemed to be a camera bag or something (I know, I know), but truly I was delighted to see that it was actually a cat carrier with non other than Taylor's pretty little feline - Meredith. I would suggest getting your hands on pretty much everything in this outfit, since it is all so basic and versatile, perfect for incorporating into any sort of trends. I believe the most essential piece in this look would be the Isabel Marant ankle boots. Even though they do come at the skeptical price of $650 I believe that they are quite worth it as the level of style and elegance they embody is amazing. After all, I should know, since my mother sports likewise a pair, only in a different color, and they polish off any outfit beautifully. As for Taylor's beauty look, (and I don't say much when it comes to makeup in these posts) I think it is quite something. I love the classic natural vibe of the look, as well as the soft pink lip color and cat eye. It's all quite very simple looking but still supremely elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment