Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Singing With The Lights


This is what I wore for a Holiday concert at the Meyerson. A great dress, great shoes, great necklace, I guess you could call this outfit a collection of a few of my favorite pieces. Anyway, the bag is an old one from Vogue, probably from the late '90s or early 2000s. My mother let me borrow it, as well as the cardigan in the photos below. Speaking of my mother, below is a duo selfie. And the performance? Awesome. Except for one thing - I was recovering from a cough, and coughed through the entire duration of Bring a Torch Jeannette Isabella and two other songs (literally, like I was having a coughing seizure or something, without stopping for a second) until a lady was kind enough to give me a cough drop. Funny now, embarrassing and night-marish then.





I WAS WEARING
CARDIGAN: AEROPOSTALE 
DRESS: CONNECTED
SHOES: KELLY AND KATIE
NECKLACE: VINTAGE
HANDBAG:  VOGUE

No comments:

Post a Comment