Friday, December 27, 2013

Noble Days


This necklace was a Christmas present. I know that the bar necklace style is a mite out of fashion, more like Spring/Summer, but I love this piece so much I've been wearing it ever since I got it. As you might have figured out already, I'm loving my cardigans. I love a nice long style, that can be worn effortlessly over the shoulders and down to the wrists. These photos were actually taken on a trip to the mall. We spent most of our time browsing in Barnes and Nobles, like we always do, and then had a long lunch after I was able to snatch a table from the mob scene that made up the food court. The sweater-white jean-and boots combination has dominated many posts on my blog of late, I actually wear this in everyday life - it is my new uniform. The French think that the idea of a "uniform" in a woman is a sign of definite style. I think that if my side of the hemisphere accepted the uniform look, it would be a lot easier to rewear the pieces I love!
#messyhair is my new look :)
















I WAS WEARING
CARDIGAN: OLD NAVY
TOP: GAP
JEANS: GAP
RING: CHARMING CHARLIE
NECKLACE: CHARMING CHARLIE
HANDBAG: VINTAGE
BOOTS: MOSSIMO SUPPLY CO.
ON MY NAILS: SALLY HANSEN SPEED-DRY NAIL POLISH IN CLEAN SLATE


No comments:

Post a Comment