Thursday, December 19, 2013

Miranda Kerr Looks Stylishly Warm and Cozy While Out-and-About In NYC

Vogue Daily — Miranda Kerr

WHO: Miranda Kerr
WHAT: Isabel Marant coat, T by Alexander Wang top, Givenchy bag, Prada shoes and sunglasses, Rolex watch, Anita Ko ring
WHERE: On the street, New York
"Loafers are definitely a go-to shoe for me because they're super comfortable but they're a modern take on the classic ballet flat ... they give your look a bit of a modern edge." - Miranda Kerr

Miranda Kerr is my style icon, so I particularly loved this look. It is very casual, but it still has the wonderful stylish quality that makes me love Miranda as a style model to me. I have seen these loafers on her in numerous photogaphs, and I do know that she feels a good pair of loafers is just right for any day-time outfit, especially since many with unique patterns can make an outfit interesting.

"I do love a high waisted jean. I feel that it really accentuates that feminine shape." - Miranda Kerr

I haven't received any confirmation on the jeans that Miranda is wearing in this photo, but I expect it is a pair of Frame Brand jeans - Miranda is very partial to them, the fit is just right for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment