Monday, December 23, 2013

Bits of My Week: Queen of Hearts, Holiday Concerts, and The Nutcracker


I got to play the loathsome Queen of Hearts in my school's Production of Alice in Wonderland. It was nice to be able to scream my lines (when in doubt, a simple "Off with his/her head was needed." Here I am with my Dad, who came with my mother to see the production.



This is our Q&A session. This was our third performance, and our audience was a group of second graders from a local elementary school. They had some very interesting and amusing inquires, and the session was one of the highlights of my experience of the play. :)


Next up was a concert which featured a full orchestra and several choirs, as well as two guest soloists.





After that it was time for The Nutcracker. Here is my makeup look.







No comments:

Post a Comment