Sunday, October 6, 2013

Party Pieces: My Cake


No Birthday celebration is complete without a good cake. While others like chocolate, Angels Food, or strawberry, I am addicted to Cookie Cakes. Always fresh, the greatest icing the taste being just right... you understand my craving, I hope? Anyway my birthday part was yesterday night and we had the greatest cookie cake ever. I took a few pictures of this epitome of goodness before and after the candles were lit. I really recommend at least trying a cookie cake because let me tell you that ever since I have tried it, my sister and I haven't wanted any other kind of cake for any of our parties - and since we've had cookie cakes for around five years and counting, and never have we gotten tired of them. 
Okay, now I sound like a crazy person.


No comments:

Post a Comment