Sunday, October 6, 2013

Freezing Water With My Glare

This is like the worlds worst title... Freezing Water With My Glare. If you have chosen to look at my face, you might have seen my infamous "look". I think that it makes me look like I literally could freeze water - or a river for that matter. Hence the name of this post. I wore this dress to a party, and chose to pair it with edgy heels and a clutch. This look is pretty basic, but the heels keep it from being too boring. The reason I elected not to wear jewelry was because of the fact I wasn't sure of what the party dress coda was, so I decided to keep it simple with no jewelry but a classy and sophisticated look. However, if you wish to bump this look up, you can choose black jewelry, maybe with some gold. Try to go for earrings, rings, a bracelet, or a choker-like necklace - but not so that you are actually choking, leave some room for breathing space! As usual, to see what I was wearing, scroll down to the end.



I WAS WEARING
A DRESS OF MY OWN DESIGN
PRABAL GURUNG FOR TARGET SHOES
VINTAGE CLUTCH

1 comment: