Friday, July 6, 2012

At Last! Fall Couture Is Here!

  You probably are wondering why I haven't published some posts in the last two weeks or so. I have been in the Smoky Mountains so I didn't have a lot of internet access, and I couldn't go on and blog. So I came back from my vacation and, naturally, since I had not been on the internet for quite a while, as soon as I was done unpacking, I set off to scour my regular favorite fashion websites. I was so excited to discover that Fall Couture Paris had been revealed, and I checked out the collections of my favorite designing houses right away. 
I just wanted to give you guys a kind of sneak peek at some of my favorite couture creations, because I will be doing some favorites posts on some of my favorite designers, and also the Fashion Week Street Looks. So feel free to scroll below to check out some of the pieces.


Chanel Couture

Versace Couture

Christian Dior Couture

                                                      Jean Paul Gaultier Couture




No comments:

Post a Comment