Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Paris Fall 2012 Couture Fashion Week Street Style


So this is one of those articles I promised you guys when I wrote my Fall Couture article. If you have read my previous Fashion Week Street Style post, you will see that the designs here are slightly different, due to fashions going in and out.



                                                                      Ulyana Sergeenko Dress
I love how this dress is edgy, but at the same time displaying some feminine quality to it. I just love those sleeves.

                        Opening Ceremony Dress, Balenciga Shoes, and Olympia Le Tan Clutch
I think this essemble is a big favorite of mine from this selection here. I often dress in grays, blacks, and whites when I feel more calm or gothic sometimes! 



                                         Natuka Dress paired with Jil Sander Clutch
 I love that dress and that bob. It looks great but effortless, not a single hair that is out of place.


Here, I think that Karlie Kloss has really put together a spectacular outfit for casual street wear. I love this outfit, everything from the top to the shorts to the belt to the shoes.

                                         Jason Wu Dress and Rag and Bone Bag
 I love this dress, it makes such a wonderful statement, with it's cool grays and pasty whites, it allows a chance for red lipstick.


No comments:

Post a Comment