Monday, October 12, 2015

SEPTEMBER FAVORITES 2015 | Anya


So here are my favorites for the month of September, which by the way, has not only been a great month in terms of testing out beauty products but also in terms of life in general. I filmed this earlier this month and I only just now put the video up because I have been trying to get a video up every week. So far this goal has been working quite well for me, and the only downside has been me getting my monthly favorites up a little bit later than what I was going for. Still, I got the video up anyway, so without further ado here is my September Favorites video!


Products Mentioned
Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadow in Under Treasure
Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte Setting Spray
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop
NYX Liquid Illuminator
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Sand Sable
Stila Convertible Color in Gerbera

No comments:

Post a Comment