Monday, May 12, 2014

Red Coat


Are  you a fan of Pretty Little Liars? Have you watched the seasons where they are obsessing over who can be red coat? Are you a lover of the color red? Do you own a red coat? I don't. In fact, I don't even own the leather jacket I'm wearing in this selection of photographs. It's something I borrowed that I'd love to keep for longer. Who knows, maybe I will. :) I like the way a jacket and accessories can impact just how an outfit looks. I am sure that I could post this next August and it would be perfect for fall fashion. Muted colors, a touch of floral. The cloudy days this weeks have been inspiring dark colors, dark wash boyfriend jeans, dark little-girl like dresses. All with these new Kelly & Katie shoes. Always get a pair of shoes that will take you from season to season. This method of wearing them is quite feminine compared to what I have paired them with today. A pair of slightly flared navy-blue jeans, a white t-shirt that has just a hint of gray stripes, and the whole look is something quite different. It's interesting how differently you can style shoes, isn't it?





1 comment: