Wednesday, March 19, 2014

White Vest


Whenever I think of dressing for spring, somehow this particular white vest pops into my mind. A nice combination would be a patterned skater skirt, but I decided to give a tribute to these simply wondrous new jeans I got recently. They fit like a glove, are not so skinny that I have to jump into them, and go with just about everything I want. I like the idea of mixing multi-colored accessories with neutral tones, it gives an assemble a fun twist without breaching the classic minimalist barrier. I think the clutch is made of some kind of multi-hued tweed. It is something that has been in our bag bin for quite a while, and I can't remember my mom, my sister or me wearing it, so I brought it out for a debut.



This ring is one of my very favorites. I have noticed that the chief things I purchase are rings and ear-rings. I have an obsession with the ring family that can't be cured. Anyway, it is the cutest fox, which manages to look stylish but is quite sentimental at the same time, at it portrays one of my favorite animals - the fox.




Sometimes you just want to let it go and strike a pose... this is me showing my goofy side. As they say, caught it the act. (I was fooling around for my sister, who was taking the photographs.)





I WAS WEARING:
VEST ANN TAYLOR
JEANS: MOSSIMO SUPPLY CO.
HEELS: KELLY & KATIE
CLUTCH: VINTAGE
RING: CHARMING CHARLIE
EARRINGS: DRESS BARN

No comments:

Post a Comment