Saturday, February 8, 2014

New Year, New Look


I told you I would show you the textile goodies my mother picked me up recently, and here, at last it is. Everything, head-to-toe, is newly premiered, and I must say, I've don't think I've ever shown a post in which I don't have any recycled pieces. 
I've always wanted something edgy, like a motorcycle jacket. However, I haven't yet found the perfect one. Luckily, I did get the best pair of edgy boots, and I must say, they have become my new essential. Looking typical from the front, they give a edgy surprise in the back. After I got this sweater, I wore it to an evening of Little Women rehearsals, and discovered that the girl who played Jo had the very same sweater, and I even saw her wear it! Something new I also treasure is the trench coat. I've never expected to get one so easily, when I've wanted one for so long. Of course, in these photographs, it looks pretty much nothing like a trench coat, and I do admit that a typical trench coat doesn't have a hood, but it does look like the trench it is when it is buttoned, but given the circumstances, I chose to show off this fantastically unique sweater.








I WAS WEARING
COAT: MERONA
SWEATER: MOSSIMO SUPPLY CO.
CORDUROY LEGGINGS: MOSSIMO SUPPLY CO.
BOOTS: MOSSIMO SUPPLY CO.
STUD EARRINGS: CLAIRE'S

No comments:

Post a Comment