Sunday, February 23, 2014

Closing Night...




Tonight is the closing night of Little Women, and I must say I feel sort of down. Sure, it has been many busy, hectic weeks, but when it comes down to it, it was fun. The best, longest time of fun I've had in my entire life. I just wanted to take some time to thank each and every person in the cast and crew of Little Women, and also those who were in the audience. Without all of those people, Little Women wouldn't be well, Little Women. (It also could never have opened its doors.) It's also amazing how much the show touched the people that took the time to come. Autographs were a wonderful part of the process, since it was just so wonderful to see the audience, to speak with them, to hear what parts they liked, and to just experience it. I hope to be in many more DCT productions, and again, I truly thank everyone involved for the wonderful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment