Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Karlie Kloss Looks Like The Supermodel She Is In A Roland Mouret Gown

Vogue Daily — Karlie Kloss

WHO: Karlie Kloss
WHAT: Roland Mouret dress
WHERE: At the American Museum of Natural History Gala, New York City
WHEN: November 21, 2013

Karlie Kloss has long been in my line of vision. In fact, she has been dominating my fashion spotlight ever since I started this fashionable interest. When I saw this photo of her, I was instantly blown away by the beauty and allure of not only Karlie but her dress as well. This breathtaking piece of material was created by Roland Mouret. Call me completely ignorant, but until now I had never even heard of him, but upon looking into his designs I can say that this Frenchman has some serious designing talent. Most of his designs are simple yet quietly elegant, but this is a particular standout. It reminds me of a quiet yet regal character, a sophisticated and beautiful type of dress. Karlie obviously knew the extensively beautiful traits of the dress, and she balanced it with simple footwear, a single gold bracelet and ring, and a matching clutch. I, personally, couldn't think of anything better. 


For those of you who are as interested in the dress as I am, it is described as a "Long-Sleeve Satin-Skirt Lace Gown" with a whopping price tag of $6395.00. Neiman Marcus lists it as thus:

"This Roland Mouret gown clings close in parts and falls long in others, creating an elegant silhouette that's ladylike yet womanly. Embroidered lace meets hammered satin for a rich pairing of textures and finishes.
~Embroidered sheer lace top with hammered satin skirt.
~Round neckline; long sleeves with notched cuffs.
~Solid seaming shapes bodice.
~Tonal ribbon tie at waist.
~Long skirt with draped pick-up top.
~Crossover-front creates gathered ruffle.
~Back zip meets center paneled pleat detail.
~Viscose; silk.
~Made in the UK."

Below is a view of the back of the dress. May I once more make a comment about the sheer beauty of this dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment