Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Kate Moss At The Ritz Paris

I don't know if you guys have seen this yet, but in March Vogue had a Haute Couture Photoshoot at the Ritz Paris. I found these photos a couple of months ago while on Vogue.com, and I thought today I might do an Archive post.
 The Ritz displays exceptional glamour and it is closing this Summer for renovations that will take over two years to complete. Kate Moss posed for the shoot, and I love every one of these pictures. I have posted them all here along with a caption on what I particularly love about each one.
Love these puppies! I like those heels too. This picture largely reminds me of the age of Marie Antoinette - This shade of blue was one of her favorite colors to wear.

I think that this dress is perfect for the warm weather in a stylish but practical way. That dusty pink is great. This bathroom is so feminine, with the bubbly pink bath and the towels it just creates a girly feel to the whole photograph.

This is one of my favorite pictures from the entire shoot. Love the black outfit - the Chanel boxes are great for the setting. I get a wonderful carefree feeling when I look at this photograph. This is also one of my favorite bedrooms in the entire hotel. 

This is so regal! I love that dress, the perfect ball-dress to catch the eye of everyone in the room. I love how she is mirroring the portrait behind her.

This photo is wonderful. Kate really radiates a mysterious feeling whenever she is posing for any photographer. The crystal theme really sets the photo off from the rest of the pictures in a unique way. 

This is such a commanding pose. The majesty of her dress and the scene gives the viewer the message: ''Look at me.'' Like anyone can't!

This is the perfect scene. The maids give the impression of great wealth and class, while the dress gives us a unique experience. 

This whole photoshoot really reminds me of Marie Antoinette, but this last picture really shows that resemblance. The bed, like others in the Ritz, is similar to those of the palace Versailles, particularly the bedroom of the last Queen herself. I love those dresses. They display bygone majesty as well as a modern twist.


No comments:

Post a Comment