Friday, May 11, 2012

Miranda Cosgrove Teen Vogue Cover


 Hey Everyone! I just revealed my other article about Larenim, (scroll down to see it) and while I was on my computer I decided to check Teen Vogue for a new Cover. When I saw they had revealed it, I started working on this article right away. So now I have given you guys two articles in the same day - totally unexpected!
  Teen Vogue has revealed it's Cover for next month and I'm so exited! As you guys know, I love Teen Vogue and lately have been checking on their site for a new article. I loved this shoot - partly because of the beach setting. It is such a great break from the other, Spring type issues we have seen so far this year.


Miranda wears a J.W. Anderson dress. Delfina Delettrez necklace.   

Miranda has on Miu Miu dress. Edun tank, $198. Jil Sander Navy shoes, $250.

Miranda wears  Versus dress. Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci necklace. Dezso by Sara Beltrán multicolored bracelet, $100. Pura Vida bracelet, $5


She is wearing a Peter Pilotto dress, Louis, Boston. 3.1 Phillip Lim sandals, $395. 31philliplim.com.


In a Giulietta top, $275. Céline sunglasses, $325. 

Here is my favorite look. She wears this DKNY dress (customized for Teen Vogue), $335. Blumarine necklace.




Teen Vogue also featured a list of products they used for the Cover Look. I recommend them for a fresh, summery look. I haven't tried them yet so I can't say much about them but I can trust Teen Vogue in finding something good.
NEUTROGENA Healthy Volume Mascara in Black.

NEUTROGENA Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup in Classic Ivory.
NEUTROGENA MoistureShine Gloss in Pure Cider. 
NEUTROGENA Nourishing Eye Quad in Butter Crème.

NEUTROGENA Healthy Skin Custom Glow Bronzer in Sunrise Glow.


No comments:

Post a Comment