Sunday, January 10, 2016

ADELE TIME MAGAZINE⎪Makeup Tutorial


   I have wanted to do a red lip on my channel for ages, but when I saw the cover for Time magazine with Adele on it I knew that I needed to get up and film a video. of course this is my simpler version of her look. I did use the techniques that were used on her, taking care to get that amazing contour, fire engine red lips, and neutral eyeshadow, but I did skimp a bit on the liner, since I didn't want to over do it to make my eyes look too heavy, and I also decided to forgo falsies, because as I said in the video, I can't teach something unless I know it. Since filming this video I admit I've gotten s great deal better at lashes, but as of now a tutorial with falsies is still a goal not yet made. I hope you enjoy this video as much as I enjoyed making it (and listening to Adele while filming it, what else?). Be sure to go to youtube and watch it in HD! 
   Something that I find completely hilarious is that I look a crap ton more tan in my thumbnails than I do in my actual videos, as well as in real life. I have absolutely no idea how this happens. Actually, I think it has something to do with my camera, but I do know that the fact that I look so much darker on my thumbnails than I do in real life is a symbol of how delusional I can be, ;)
 x Anya


No comments:

Post a Comment