Friday, November 21, 2014

Black Roses


  This is me everyone, all up for Thanksgiving. Since my last post on folk dressing, I have been experimenting a bit more with patterns and pieces I wouldn't usually have worn. I bought this blouse at a bazaar in Ukraine last summer, and the moment I tried it on I knew our relationship was a lasting one. I like how the flattering subtle cut makes my waist look a bit slimmer (hey, nacho cheese Doritos ain't helping) and the bright flower design gives it a new bright quality. The jeans I'm wearing are from Gap, and they are insanely comfortable. Sadly, they don't look as good as they feel, because I do believe I got these last year, when I was a little wider in the legs (know what I'm saying?) but I wear them to death. (And then some more) Sometimes comfort is the top dog when it comes to dressing myself.
  I can't believe it's already Thanksgiving vacation! I feel like this is certainly needed right now, since this past week I've been feeling like a zombie. How are you going to spend your long weekend? Any travel plans? 







Vintage blouse, earrings, and rings
Shoes: Altuzarra
Jeans: Gap

No comments:

Post a Comment