Thursday, August 2, 2012

Previews - The Jewels of Marchesa and Oscar de la Renta

 If you have been watching the Fall RTW collections, especially the show I posted by Louis Vuitton, you can't help but observe the jeweled elegance of these shows. I decided to show you the previews for the Marchesa and Oscar de la Renta Fall RTW Shows to give you a glimpse of just how jewels are being used this season. Marchesa has their dresses in a sparkling array of delicate, jeweled patterns, while Oscar de la Renta, here at the top, had a more chic glamour to them.

I love this ruffled pattern here, the sky blue is so pretty, and set off with jeweled buttons.


This is the dress from above, as you can see, it shows off a gorgeous cascade of ruffles that some how reminds me of the sky on a clear day.

Here you don't see jewels, but to make up for it, the designers have added large patterns, fishnet stockings, and statement heels.
This dress is the dress that you see above on the right. In this picture you are able to observe the bodice of this dress.

I loved this picture! Just look at all those bedazzled clutches. I really can't decide on my favorite. They are all so beautiful.

Not bedazzled like the other dresses, but it is a beautiful evening gown. I like that shade of green.

These clutches are going to be used with the Marchesa dresses. I love the ruby and gold one, but they are both so beautiful it is hard to decide.

I absolutely love this skirt. It is just so intricate, perfectly matching the style of Marchesa. I wish we could see the dress in the background more clearly though, it looks just as beautiful as this one with the skirt.

Isn't this back intricate? I love how they arranges the wings on the shoulder blades.

This skirt just reminds me of a fairytale ending. You know, when the Prince and the Princess live "happily ever after"? It has the same golden quality to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment