Friday, August 31, 2012

Dolce and Gabbana Favorites


 Dolce and Gabbana has always impressed me with it's unique, European/Italian style. In looking at the Fall/Winter 2012 2013 Collection I have discovered so many, many wonderful pieces I just had to show you.Unlike my other posts that depict my favorite shots from designing houses, I have used just a few words to describe this part of their collection. (I am showing you the Mediterraneo chunk of the campaign. These pieces are for warm climates, and they consist of shorts and short dresses.)


                          Love that shade of blue, paired with that chic array of jewels, it is perfect.








             If you look closely at this, you will see the delicate craftmanship, the attention to every detail.



                   



                                                                  I think the flowers add such a perfect touch to anything.






































                     Something about this dress that attracts attention.....









                  Below, this is something for the "real" girl. Casual but stylish.




No comments:

Post a Comment