Wednesday, December 9, 2015

ABH Self Made Palette⎪Holiday Makeup Tutorial


It's finally the holidazzz and I honestly cannot believe how incredibly fast-but-not-so-fast-but-still-fast this year has gone by. This has been an amazing year for me - I learned so much about myself and life, I had so many amazing experiences, and I was able to make friends that I now don't know how I lived without. I bought the ABH Self Made Palette on a whim about a month ago and I have been obsessed with it. It's quickly becoming one of my favorite palettes to use, as well as currently being my most used palette. I came up with this look before Thanksgiving and I decided that this would be the perfect time to film and upload a video about how to achieve this, since it's perfect for the holidays, being a great look for day and night. I hope you love this look as much as I do, and if you want to discover how to achieve it the video is right below or you can click the video link and jump right to youtube to see it! Happy Holidays x Anya


No comments:

Post a Comment