Saturday, June 27, 2015

How To ❖ Do Your Makeup Without A Mirror


Doing your makeup without a mirror is often considered something quite hard and almost impossible to execute without a: getting an eye injury, b: not blending foundation, concealer, blush or all the above enough, or c: completely messing up. I'm sure I haven't mentioned many some scenarios, but instead of doing just that let me just tell you that it's not that hard. Sure, doing a cat eye without a mirror is way out of my personal league, but doing an easy, natural, everyday look is quite possibly one of the easiest makeup ventures in the world to do without a mirror. In this video, I'll show you how doing a full face with foundation, concealer, blush, eyeliner, mascara, brows and lipstick is no where near as difficult as you might imagine it to be. xxx Anya


No comments:

Post a Comment