Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Hats Off


I don't usually wear hats, but when I do, I tend to prefer to wear something like this fedora - chic, simple, and classic with an edge. This particular headgear happens to be my Dad's, and it certainly isn't going to be the last time I wear it!
*Note: I always have a hard time finding links to most of my clothing items, and that's because the clothes I wear are a few season, old.On that note, I decided to leave pictures and links to similar items that I'd recommend. I think this is what I'll be doing for a while, since I find that this is convenient for everyone. Some items though, such as the fedora, can be directly found in the links below.









Necklace, boots and earrings: Vintage
Sweater and Pants: Merona
*Similar selections below, the actual hat worn in the photos is the first one in the row of hats.



No comments:

Post a Comment