Friday, February 6, 2015

Exfoliate With a Toothbrush | Smooth Lips


I'm very happy to say that I've sort of been able to start a schedule of sorts, where I'll be posting videos every Monday and Friday. Last Monday I posted my January Favorites video (find it below) and I decided to post another one today, and I also have a few more ready to post as well, so I can have videos up even though I might not have time to film. :) Okay, now I'm rambling. Anyway, I have known about this method for quite some time now, and when my lips started getting chapped I realized it was time to bring it back. Anyone who knows their beauty to-dos knows that exfoliating your lips, especially in the cold winter months, is crucial if you want to end up with smooth lips instead of the chapped, bleeding, flaky lips that are inevitable in winter. However, even though I love a DIY lip scrub as much as the next girl, sometimes you just feel lazy (or you don't have time) to mix a lip scrub, or you don't want to go out and buy one. Enter what is probably one of the greatest exfoliating tools of all time - the toothbrush. In this video I demonstrated how you can use a toothbrush to gently exfoliate you're lips. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment