Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Heirloom Knit


I didn't notice until I looked at these photos that our Christmas lights were still up! Oh well, I do like them. Even though it hasn't snowed one bit this December, it did feel nice to translate the spirit of the cold season to January by leaving the lights. There is a certain beauty to unlit lights in broad daylight that I find intriguing... anyway lets talk about the clothes. I had long admired my mother's knitted coat. She knitted it herself when she lived in Moscow, and honestly, I think it is a beautiful piece much worth recognizing. Plus the knitting feels sooo comfy, perfect for cold winter days. Especially lately, since it's been so cold in Texas. I certainly look forward to persuading the owner to let me wear this more often!
+














Earrings: Altar'd State
Bracelet: Vintage
Pants (Similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment