Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Black, White, and Purple


Sweater; Ralph Lauren, Skirt; Old Navy, Shoes; Sketchers, Scarf, Bag.
I don't know if this warm weather can last - this month alone has brought both warm and freezing weather. (For any of you living in north Texas, you have no doubt experienced the weather swaps.)
I swear, every day I seem to fall more in love with this skirt. I got it for Christmas, (you can see it in my video here) and I can't get enough of it. At first, I wanted to limit my outfit to just black and white, but then I decided to add the scarf to it. It is quite long, I know, but I can't take myself too seriously when wearing this color palette. And I have a strong feeling I will be wearing my geometric Sketchers pretty often this spring. 


No comments:

Post a Comment