Thursday, November 22, 2012

On My Life - Today's Braided Updo


   As you all know, I love upswept hairstyles. Since braids are very in right now, I loved the combination. Actually, I didn't do this hairstyle myself. The other day, I had to be at my dance studio from 5:30 to about nine to attend two different classes - with an hour long break in between. I wasn't the only one - there were two other girls from my class there.
   The first girl and I weren't in our dance gear, so we went to get ready. The third girl, since she was already ready, offered to do my hair. I agreed. Although I have never before worn a hairstyle quite like this one, I knew right away that the classic style really fitted in with my head profile.
   A lot of times when someone wears a certain hairstyle that might look good on someone else, it doesn't really look good on that person. I really loved how it fit me so much, even my Mom said it was my kind of style.

P.S. This kind of reminds me of Katniss Everdeen's hair she wore to the reaping. I also wore this hairstyle overnight - just like she did.

1 comment: