Sunday, June 3, 2012

Review - Earth Science Eye-Makeup Remover

 Today I decided to do another review. I have found that it is difficult to find a really dependable Makeup Remover. Each one I use either turns out to not work well or leaves my skin pretty irritated. That was before I discovered this formula. First of all, I love the gel formula. I think that it is much less messy and easier to use than a liquid one.

 Next, I love that it has no scent. Scent can sometime irritate your eyes and is very disturbing. The ingredients are all natural and, best of all, the price is a meager of only $4.99! I think it is a great price for such a great product that doesn't disturb your eyes after use. So overall I totally recommend this product for anyone - it comes at a great price and is very healthy and easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment