Sunday, May 15, 2016

Five High End Makeup Products Worth The Hype & Money


   Today's video is one that I've wanted to do quite as while, as well as one that I've spent quite a while working and deliberating on. I wanted to address the hyped products that are always "essential" in the words of other beauty personalities in the youtube space and the blogosphere. I've tried a fair amount of these products and I have felt slightly frustrated that so many of these products didn't live up to the hype in terms of quality or simply because they didn't work for me. This video shows five products that will work well for anyone of any skin color or type, age or preference. If you want to see my selection of hyped up products that are worth the money, click the video below or jump to my youtube channel page to check it out!




















No comments:

Post a Comment