Wednesday, February 10, 2016

JANUARY FAVORITES 2016⎪Anya

   My first favorites video of the new year! This one was a bit late, but I did explain it all in the intro. I'm making this brief coz I have to rush off to school but I hope you all have a wonderful day! Please enjoy the video x Anya
   P.S. I'm going to apologize ahead of time for the suck a** photo for this post - it's the worst but unfortunately I literally have no time to edit it to make it look good so it'll just have to stay like this. #homework problems

PRODUCTS MENTIONED
Nelson's Pure and Clear Acne Treatment Gel
Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in Bitten, Cosmopolitan, Cocoa Bear, Pegasus and Spellbound
Z Palette Extra Large
Colourpop Lippie Stix in Tootsi
Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation in 200
YES To Makeup Removing Wipes
Becca Champagne Pop
The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
Milani Shadoweyes Cream Eyeshadow Stick
Loreal Miracle Lift Concealer

♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment