Monday, July 14, 2014

Summer Yellow


Flashback to San Antonio, where I spent the first days of my summer vacation doing one of the things I love best - performing. One of the things that is bugging me is the fact that I can't remember the brand name of those amazingly comfortable shoes I was wearing in these photos. Seeing as I'm on the other side of the globe, far away from those shoes, not to mention 90% of the rest of my footwear, I can't exactly walk the two steps to my closet and check. The only thing that comes to mind is that I bought them at Nordstrom Rack. As if that helps. Anyway, I hope you all are enjoying your summer as much as I am. I just got back from the beach and the water is beckoning again.






WHAT I WAS WEARING:
Tank Top: Faded Glory
Shorts: Lei
Ring: Charming Charlie
Bag: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment