Saturday, January 18, 2014

The End of The World


I'm coming down with a cold. (Had to cancel two rehearsals and one performance today because of the fact that I couldn't do any sort of dancing or dramatic arts without getting a severe case of dizzy-head) However, I decided to do an outfit post to utilize the time on my hands. Okay, I might look weirdly sullen in these photos, I might have gone just a bit overboard with Photoshop, but I still think that the outfit itself is pretty unique and out-of-the-box when it comes into compare with the rest of my posts. I went all out denim for this one, with a short but vintage Tommy Hilfiger top with a lot of bling in the form of piled on necklaces. However, I hope you all might find this post interesting. (Doesn't it look like the world is coming to an end in these photos?)



Denim on denim has always been a pretty big trend for back-to-school and it was also a great sensation last summer and in recent fashion weeks. Then again, there is that newly launched website, http://jeanstories.com/, which has launched yet another wave of denim obsession. As for me, I don't usually wear denim, except with my jeans, or denim on denim, except when I'm wearing this jacket with jeans. These loafers are my new best friend. There were on my feet in the first few months of school, they were there when I got my school picture taken, and they have supported me every single time I have worn them. That said, I feel that I must talk about other parts of my ensemble. First up, the big apple. Okay, I am actually pretty far away from New York City right now, but I can indulge in this perfectly wonderful top from Tommy Hilfiger. The necklaces have both been worn with love, and I guess they might be too much, what with the print on my shirt and all, but today was about taking something new, and by golly I took it.


















WHAT I WAS WEARING
TOP: VINTAGE TOMMY HILFIGER
JEANS: AEROPOSTALE
LOAFERS: BORN
DENIM JACKET: STYLE.CO
NECKLACES: CHARMING CHARLIE, RUE. 21

No comments:

Post a Comment