Monday, January 27, 2014

Leather Overcoat Weather


Red has been a pretty good trend so far. From bright fire-engine reds to deep burgundy lips, red has been dominating everything - including, wait for it... the red carpet. Due to my love of neutrals, my mission was to put red with an outfit that still had the wearable quality I craved. My mission was accomplished when I teamed a sweater, oversize jacket, and jeans with my beloved red boots. The jeans cover much of the boots, which is good for not overpowering the look, but the red color peeking out still accounts for a greatly memorable look.




Of course I wanted to put something on my lips. Following the red trend, I applied a light burgundy lip pigment to my lips. With a light touch, my lips were pigmented but not too overpowering.













I WAS WEARING
SWEATER:
JEANS: AEROPOSTALE
BOOTS: OF MY OWN DESIGN
RING: CHARMING CHARLIE
RING: VINTAGE
MENS COAT: VINTAGE GYMBOREE

No comments:

Post a Comment